North Penn Water Authority is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join the Administration and Public Relations team. The ideal candidate will be diligent, with a professional demeanor, cooperative attitude, and the ability to consistently produce high quality, accurate work.
- Provide administrative support for the Administrative and Public Relations Department, and the Executive Director.
- Assist the Open Records Officer with the collection and distribution of information.
- Document preparation, record keeping, and general administrative tasks related to the Board of Directors and monthly Board Meetings.
- Process conference registrations and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Organize Authority functions, including ordering refreshments and supplies, and assisting with event setup and cleanup.
- Assist with employee engagement initiatives.
- Maintain office equipment and the common office area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Administrative skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organization and communication skills
- The ability to produce high quality, error-free work
- The ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- 2 – 4 years of related professional experience
- Associate’s Degree preferred, but not required
Established in 1965, North Penn Water Authority (NPWA) is a municipally owned, nonprofit Authority with a dedicated, professional workforce committed to providing the community with a safe, reliable, and economical water supply. Our employees, many of whom are NPWA customers themselves, take pride in being able to provide this service to the community. We look forward to the successful candidate joining our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.