Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Generate and mail monthly renewal invoices and follow each account for payment. Post checks, and produce a monthly report of credit card purchases.
· Process membership applications including welcome communication; social media announcement. Work with VPMS to assign orientation meeting and account responsibility.
· Work with VPMS to develop and implement strategies to recruit new members. Assist in research activities and the creation of marketing pieces and communication.
● Manage a group of members for communicating events, programs and chamber benefits.
· Oversee chamber supply inventory, reorder as needed.
· High School Diploma
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Excellent self-management and organizational skills
· Ability to manage changing routines and skill to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to develop a strong working rapport, establish credibility, and maintain excellent relationships with co-workers, members, executives, volunteers, and committee members
· Ability to respond promptly in stress and pressure situations with poise
· Experience working or volunteering with non-profit organizations and events preferred
· Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office programs, email and internet
· Advanced computer proficiency, including ability to learn Chamber-specific software
· Ability to walk, reach, stoop, bend and lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
· Ability to work nights and weekends as needed for special events
Time & Work Environment
The majority of the work will be performed in the Chamber office, although event related travel will be required. The regular work schedule is 30 hours/week, Monday-Friday.
Job Type: Part-time