Member Service Specialist
We are hiring a team of Member Service Representatives for a growing Credit Union
Direct Hire with Full Time with great shifts and terrific benefits!
Bucks County Location
- Ability to answer incoming calls from members and assist with account transactions and inquiries via telephone.
- Assist all members who contact the Credit Union, by telephone, with their financial transactions and needs, including, but not limited to: posting transfers, providing requested account information and related transactions, taking loan applications.
- Assist all members who call for account service, provide accurate account information and efficiently perform account transactions, while limiting errors.
- Support departmental service goals by answering a daily volume of calls, which is determined each day by the total number of calls received, the individual number of hours worked, the average number of team members working and the individual loan application totals.
- Support loan growth goals and strategy by successfully promoting and selling loan products identified by a cross-sell screen
- Achieve all sales and non-sales goals established for the department.
- Convey a sense of interest and knowledge to the member by demonstrating a high level of member focus and a pleasant, professional tone of voice.
- Make every effort to handle member calls completely and efficiently without transferring calls to other