Lakeside provides innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Berks, Bucks, Chester and Montgomery Counties. Presently, Lakeside is receiving resumes and interviewing for a NeuroLogic Specialist.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit.
NeuroLogic® Specialist – Full-time — Greater Philadelphia Area
Support school leadership, educators, clinicians, and support staff in developing and carrying out strategies that will help students who have been impacted by trauma to find success.Description:
- Observe students, staff, and school procedures to provide feedback regarding the alignment and application of NeuroLogic® principles and practices.
- Participate in meetings with staff to troubleshoot ways to assist students.
- Meet with students and their counselors to discuss strategies that best support the student.
- Participate in professional development and enrichment through in-service training, supervision, conferences, and workshops.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, education or a related field.
- Interest in and knowledge of trauma informed principles.
- Experience in a school setting