Student Support Counselor- Full-time
Student Support Counselor- Full-time- Berks, Delaware, and Montgomery Counties
Summary: Help students identify, manage, and overcome the behavioral issues that are negatively impacting their education, while collaborating with teachers, counselors, and other school staff to share the tools and strategies that will best support each individual student.
- Assess students’ support needs as they relate to behavioral goals, future planning and available services.
- Consult and collaborate with other professionals regarding students’ treatment, progress and delivery of services.
- Collaborate with and educate staff regarding behavioral needs of students.
- Assist with crisis response as needed.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or a related mental health field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with students, families, colleagues, and community resources.
- Experience working within a school setting.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit/TB Test results.