Project & New Business Development Executive
Custom Craft Contractors
Custom Craft Contractors is looking for an experienced full-time salaried Project & New Business Development Executive to join their team.Custom Craft Contractors is located in Lansdale, PA. They are a custom home remodeling company with impressive talent and great pride in the work they complete. They have been serving the remodeling needs of the surrounding areas of Bucks and Montgomery County, PA since 1982. Custom Craft Contractors has established a solid customer base through their precision work, timely delivery, and outstanding customer service.
The Project & New Business Development Executive is responsible for selling and managing projects from lead intake to production, which includes selling a development agreement, coordinating the design process, creating an estimate, assembling proposals, selling a construction agreement, and transitioning the project to the production team. The Project & New Business Development Executive reports to the Vice President.
The Project & New Business Development Executive has a base salary of $40,000 plus a structured sales commission paid out in two installments: at the construction contract signing and at final receipt of payment. Total compensation is expected to be between $70,000 and $95,000. Our client offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, company IRA, and cell phone and mileage reimbursement.
1. Leadership: Be a team leader and set the standard for other employees and subcontractors to follow
2. Lead Generation: Actively manage sales book and regularly perform prospecting and networking activities to find new project leads
3. Sales Cycle: Follow up with incoming sales leads, qualify the prospect, secure a development agreement, and ultimately close the construction agreement
4. Project Development: Establish timeline for project development with design team and manage progress
5. Pre-Construction: coordinate permits, job packet files, assist with purchasing, schedule meetings
6. Construction: communicate with client, assist with changes, support production staff
7. Post-Construction: coordinate pictures, client gifts, project archiving
1. High School Graduate with at least 5 years in a construction or design environment
2. Basic computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
3. Ability to learn blueprint reading
4. Knowledge of building construction materials and methods
5. Effective writing skills
6. Personal vehicle to get to and from client meetings & job sites
If the Project & New Business Development Executive opportunity sounds like something you’ve been looking for, please respond to us immediately. Please provide us with a cover letter and resume or work history, indicating the position for which you are applying and your compensation history/requirements.
Equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V