Come Live & Grow – Together!
Living Branches is seeking qualified, compassionate individuals to join our team! At Living Branches, our roots run deep – nurtured by core values that put people before profit and a mission to empower older adults and families to lead lives of purpose and joy. If you’re looking for a career in a friendly, welcoming place where you can make a difference, come join our team!
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
Start your Journey with Us:
Performs any combination of cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, toilets, sinks, tray tables, washing walls, mirrors, glass, and removing rubbish. Maintains a clean and safe environment for residents, visitors, and staff. Periodically assists laundry with loading and unloading of washers and dryers, folding and delivering of laundry. We are a 24/7 environment and as such position may require evening, night, weekend and holiday hours.
- Cleans resident rooms, offices, furniture and equipment, hallways, lobbies, lounges, bathrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other public areas so that health standards are met and maintained.
- Empties wastebaskets, replaces liners and transports trash and waste to disposal areas in accordance with facility policy.
- Dusts and polishes furniture, fixtures and windowsills.
- Washes windows, mirrors and glass doors.
- Sweeps, scrubs, dry or wet mops floors.
- Cleans mats, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners, spot cleaning equipment and/or carpet extractors. Calls in work order per procedure.
- Refills soap dispenser, paper towels, toilet tissue and other supplies in bathrooms when needed.
- Reports any equipment or facility area in need of repair, in addition to any unsafe areas or acts observed to supervisor.
- Periodically assists laundry with loading and unloading of washers and dryers, folding and delivering of laundry.
High School Diploma or GED
0-1 Years of related experience
Living Branches is an equal opportunity employer that employs over 700 team members and has more than 1,350 residents at three locations in Pennsylvania.