Come Live & Grow – Together!
Living Branches is seeking qualified, compassionate individuals to join our team! At Living Branches, our roots run deep – nurtured by core values that put people before profit and a mission to empower older adults and families to lead lives of purpose and joy. If you’re looking for a career in a friendly, welcoming place where you can make a difference, come join our team!
- Paid Personal Leave – up to 3 weeks starting your first year
- Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Certifications in dementia strategies, Montessori programs, and other paid trainings
- Variety of scheduling options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits – as low as $8.00 per pay
- Employee holiday and summer parties
- Generous 401(k) match – Up to 7%
- Employee discount for meals
- Free membership to onsite fitness center
- Manageable resident to nurse ratio – get to know your residents!
Start Your Journey With Us:
Handles preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnostic, and repair work . Utilizes a general knowledge of commercial and/or residential carpentry, electrical, plumbing, light construction, painting, and grounds keeping to ensure the comfort and safety of the residents, visitors, and staff through proper repair and maintenance of the building facilities, equipment and vehicles. Must be able to participate in on call schedule and work evenings, weekends, holidays, and during inclement weather as needed.
- Assists or performs preventative maintenance duties including visual inspections, repairs, cleaning, testing, and diagnostic work of equipment and systems.
- Completes work orders as assigned.
- Repairs building components such as doors, windows, walls, flooring, appliances, fixtures, etc. as required.
- Maintains the facility grounds by performing snow removal and landscaping duties as required.
- Monitors the fire and safety integrity of the facility by operating and testing the emergency generator and fire safety systems.
- Responds to all building and life safety emergencies. Participates in fire drills and alarm tests as required.
- Ensures safety checks and routine tasks are conducted and documented in a timely fashion.
- Documents all equipment maintenance and repairs. Maintains work order records, work logs and reports.
- Participates in maintenance on-call schedule as assigned.
- Responsible for equipment cleaning and disinfecting according to specified standards after repair and maintenance has been performed.
2-4 Years of Work Experience
Valid Drivers License
Living Branches is an equal opportunity employer that employs over 700 team members and has more than 1,350 residents at three locations in Pennsylvania.
Job Type: Full-time