Come Live & Grow – Together!
Living Branches is seeking qualified, compassionate individuals to join our team! At Living Branches, our roots run deep – nurtured by core values that put people before profit and a mission to empower older adults and families to lead lives of purpose and joy. If you’re looking for a career in a friendly, welcoming place where you can make a difference, come join our team!
- Paid Personal Leave – up to 3 weeks starting your first year
- Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Variety of scheduling options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits – as low as $8.00 per pay
- Employee holiday and summer parties
- Generous 401(k) match – Up to 7%
- Employee discount for meals
- Free membership to onsite fitness center
- Manageable resident to employee ratio – get to know your residents
Start your Journey with Us:
- Washes, rinses and sanitizes all dishes, pots, pans, inserts and utensils.
- Maintains and becomes knowledgeable of all chemicals, sanitizers and detergents used in this area.
- Places items in dishwasher and operates.
- Maintains and records proper documentation of temperatures and sanitizer readings on wash and rinse cycles.
- Places clean dishes, pots, pans, utensils, and cooking equipment in proper place after dishwasher cycle is complete.
- Empties and washes trash cans and carries refuse to dumpsters. Participates in the departmental cleaning and recycling program.
- Organizes and ensures cleanliness of the janitor’s closet; keeping locked at all times.
- Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition to ensure a hazard free work area.
- Sweeps and mops dish room/kitchen floor.
- Wears protective clothing when handling hazardous chemicals or infectious waste.
- Disposes of food and waste in accordance with facility / state guidelines.
- Observes all safety regulations, community policies and rules.
High School Diploma or GED
Living Branches is an equal opportunity employer that employs over 700 team members and has more than 1,350 residents at three locations in Pennsylvania.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time