Water and Wastewater Summer Internship Opportunity
- Looking for a career change?
- Looking for an opportunity to see what career you might like?
- Wish you could try out different career paths to see what you like?
- Looking for a good paying summer job?
The Water & Wastewater Internship Program is a joint offering from local water and wastewater authorities. Participants 18 and over will gain practical work experience through a paid temporary work assignment. Through our multi-faceted approach, interns will have the opportunity to shadow industry professionals in a wide range of work experiences. The internship program will provide the opportunity for participants to rotate to multiple authorities throughout the summer. Veterans, adults wishing to make a career change, recent graduates and/or current students that meet the requirements will be considered.
You can learn more by visiting us at:
- Or by sending us an email at: email@example.com