Come Live & Grow – Together!
Living Branches is seeking qualified, compassionate individuals to join our team! At Living Branches, our roots run deep – nurtured by core values that put people before profit and a mission to empower older adults and families to lead lives of purpose and joy. If you’re looking for a career in a friendly, welcoming place where you can make a difference, come join our team!
- Paid Time Off – up to 24 days starting your first year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits – as low as $7.00 per pay
- Variety of scheduling options
- Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships - Up to $3,000 per year
- Generous 401(k) match – Up to 7% of salary
- Certifications in dementia strategies, Montessori programs, and other paid trainings
- Employee holiday and summer parties
- Employee discount for meals
- Free membership to onsite fitness center
- Manageable resident to employee ratio – get to know your residents!
Start Your Journey With Us:
Living Branches, a community with a 5-star CMS rating, is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join the Health and Personal Care Services teams at Souderton Mennonite Homes.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), under the direction of the nursing staff, will provide direct resident care duties based upon the individualized care plan/support plan of each resident, including attention to the resident's personal care (hygiene, bed changes, etc.) with an extreme display of compassion.
Pay rate is based on experience level and shift. We welcome all inquiries - whether you are just starting your career or have been providing exceptional care for 30+ years!
- Listed on the PA Nurse Aide Registry and/or DPW Certification
- Certified in CPR
- Experience working with geriatric persons or working with dementia residents preferred
- Ability to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Knowledge of HIPPA rules and regulations and of regulations and guidelines governing long-term care
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, has ability to prioritize work and to address emergencies as they may occur
Living Branches employs over 700 team members and has more than 1,350 residents at three locations in Pennsylvania. The organization offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Paid Personal Leave, Health Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Scholarships and Education Reimbursement, and use of the onsite fitness centers. Living Branches is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time