Supplier Diversity Specialist
The Carney Group
This position provides a unique and exciting opportunity to make significant changes by helping a national services firm transform their supplier diversity management and reporting activities.
- Explore associations and organizations related to supplier diversity and become an active member.
- Research, identify, recommend potential diverse businesses offering quality, cost-effective solutions
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for Supplier Diversity and manage the program.
- Work with procurement to identify opportunities to incorporate the Supplier Diversity Program into the sourcing process.
- Monitor RFP pipeline to prepare for upcoming bid opportunities with supplier diversity requirements.
- Research competitors’ supplier diversity
- Travel 10%
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain Management, with 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in a procurement/supply management environment.
- Experience in creating/implementing supplier diversity programs.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems and provide solutions