Daycare Coordinator/Transportation Coordinator
Daycare Coordinator/Transportation Coordinator – Full-time
- Work to create a safe and developmentally appropriate environment for children.
- Meet with incoming parents to review handbooks and requirements.
- Develop daily schedule and oversee activities such as diapering, feeding/snack time and play time.
- Maintain daily records as set forth in the daycare regulations.
- Plan and implement work study parenting curriculum.
- Meet individually with parents as needed.
- Ensure daily operations remain in compliance with daycare regulations.
- Participate in regular supervision with Program Director.
- Supervision and evaluation of childcare assistants.
- Coordinate w/Lakeside School Transportation the best and most efficient routes to transport students.
- Supervision and evaluation of van driving staff.
- Shall be responsible for van runs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirement:
Minimum AA degree including 30 hours in early childhood, child development, Special Education, Elementary Education, or the human services field.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience providing care for young children.
Ability to lift infants of varying weight up to 30 lbs., bending, lifting, squatting.
$32,000 = $38,000