The Program Manager position is responsible for the planning, organizing and directing the programs and events as well as the overall communications initiatives for The Chamber.
· Assist in the planning, development and promotion of chamber programs and events.
· Create promotional material for various projects and events.
· Chair committee meetings and coordinate volunteers for events as needed.
· Maintain the Chamber website including content and calendar of events.
- Develop and coordinate publicity and communications for Chamber programs and events.
· Develop creative, professional marketing materials that promote Chamber benefits and services.
· Coordinate the design and content of Chamber publications. (Ability to use design software such as Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc.).
· Utilize various social media platforms to promote Chamber events and programs.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field and 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent self-management and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage changing routines and skill to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to develop a strong working rapport, establish credibility, and maintain excellent relationships with co-workers, members, executives, volunteers, and committee members.
· Ability to respond promptly in stress and pressure situations with poise.
-Experience working or volunteering with a non-profit organization or membership association a plus.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in creative design programs preferred.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
· Advanced computer proficiency, including ability to learn Chamber-specific software.
· Valid driver’s license, use of dependable vehicle and good driving record.
· Ability to walk, reach, stoop, bend and lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
· Ability to work nights and weekends as needed for special events.
Time & Work Environment
-The majority of the work will be performed from The Chamber, although site visits and event related travel will be required. The regular work schedule is 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday.
Job Type: Full-time