Procurement Services Analyst
This role will lead the focus on requirements gathering, building, implementing and supporting the company’s strategic initiatives surrounding Procurement data. Work as a liaison among stakeholders to analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to current business processes. Involved in mapping current-state and future-states ensuring regional and corporate business requirements are met.
- Spend considerable time and effort with data collection, cleansing, analyzing and building data solutions.
- Analyze business processes to identify efficiencies and improve accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Support source-to-pay process improvement and optimization projects.
- Manage KPI’s to measure, control and benchmark procurement processes including creation of recurring metrics reports to drive improvements. Develop methods of measuring and defining savings
- Measure actual vs planned savings; as savings trends are identified, own action plans to meet goals and develop solutions.
- Preparing Program report containing monthly YTD metrics and provides cross organizational updates to our client
- Collaborate with project teams to understand processes and develop solutions
- Support key project implementation activities such as implementation planning; data conversion; training plan development and execution; procedure development; KPI and performance management solution development; user acceptance testing planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s in quantitative field (Math, Finance, Business Statistics, Economics), with 5-7 years’ experience, preferably in a procurement/supply management environment.
- Strong experience and analytical capabilities in data collection, cleansing, mapping, mining, and business intelligence using Excel, Access, PowerBI, PeopleSoft 9.2, etc.
- Experience working within a Procurement/Supply Chain organization highly preferred
- Experience working with large data sets. Knowledge of data modeling or simulation preferred.