Maintenance Technician - Temporary
Position Overview: * 3 Month Contract
Indian Creek Foundation is seeking a Maintenance Technician on a contract basis, to perform routine, basic maintenance tasks for local surrounding locations and our main office located in Souderton, PA.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the safety, maintenance and repair of all residential homes, main office, and will assist with the following duties listed below:
- Carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical repairs, auto repairs, moving furniture, grounds keeping, snow removal, shoveling, landscaping, cleaning of floors, etc.
- Maintain safe a clean appearance of the office building, parking lots and grounds.
- Ensure dangerous and unsafe conditions are managed as soon as possible
- Assist with picking up and delivering materials needed for specific jobs
- Other duties assigned
- Experience in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, & auto repairs, grounds keeping, snow removal, and landscaping.
- Ability to use all hand tools, power tools, and machine equipment necessary to complete job duties
At least 1 year of related maintenance experience required and working with individuals with disabilities is a plus.
Education & Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Licensed contractor preferred but not necessary
- Must complete and pass Criminal Background Check