Rubin, Glickman Steinberg & Gifford, P.C.
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, P.C. is a general practice law firm that has been serving the community for more than 65 years. It was named “Best Law Firm” in The Reporter’s 2005 through 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards and received the Metropolitan Philadelphia First Tier Rank “Best Law Firm” by US News & World Report for its Criminal Law and Trusts and Estates Law Practices from 2010 through the present. Each member is dedicated to professional, personal representation in various areas of law, including personal injury, automobile accidents, business and corporate law, wills and estate planning, divorce and criminal law. Founded by Irwin S. Rubin, Esquire, the firm now has 10 lawyers who actively practice in the courts. Each of the firm’s partners and associates is a member of the Pennsylvania and Montgomery Bar Associations and many hold leadership positions on various committees. The firm’s members also take active roles in many community organizations and in providing pro-bono work. Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, P.C. has held the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell® AV rating since 1992.
- Serving the legal needs of our community for over 65 years.
- Our attorneys combine experience, knowledge and personal service to provide clients exceptional legal representation
- We are the largest criminal defense firm in Montgomery and Bucks Counties
- We handle personal injury, criminal, family, estate planning and administration, business, real estate & Social Security
- Free initial consultations
Route 202 to Route 309 North to left on North Broad St.